Welcome to www.capore.com. By accessing or using this Site, you (User) agree to comply with the terms and conditions governing User use of any areas of the CAPORE website (the Site) as set forth below.
USE OF WEBSITE
- This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except as expressly permitted by CAPORE. CAPORE and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if CAPORE believes that User conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of CAPORE or its affiliates.
SUBMITION OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT
- CAPORE welcomes User comments, information and submissions (collectively, Submission). CAPORE, however, does not assume any obligation with respect to any Submission and no confidential or fiduciary understanding or relationship is established by CAPORE receipt or acceptance of any Submission. All Submissions become the exclusive property of CAPORE and its affiliates. CAPORE and its affiliates may use any Submission without restriction and User shall not be entitled to any compensation.
- User agrees to use this website only for lawful purposes. User is prohibited from posting on or transmitting through CAPORE any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
If CAPORE is notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content provided by User, CAPORE may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from CAPORE. CAPORE may disclose any Content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate CAPORE; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of CAPORE, its Users or Providers.
CAPORE reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or Content that it deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to individual Users, this website, the communities that make up CAPORE, or any rights of CAPORE or its affiliates or any other party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither CAPORE nor its Providers can ensure prompt removal of questionable Content after online posting. Accordingly, neither CAPORE, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents, nor Providers shall assume liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct, communication, or Content on CAPORE.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- User agrees that use of this website is at User’s sole risk. Neither CAPORE, nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, Providers), warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of this website, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through this Site.
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY CAPORE ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. CAPORE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CAPORE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CAPORE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Under no circumstances shall CAPORE or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing this website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use this website, including but not limited to reliance by a User on any information obtained from CAPORE or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to CAPORE’s records, programs, or services. User hereby acknowledges that these disclaimers and limitation on liability shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through this Site. In states that do not allow the exclusion of limitation or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, User agrees that liability in such states shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.